Chuck Missler has done a fantastic job taking the listener from Genesis to Revelation. Below are the links that take you through the Bible in 24 hours.
Whether you are a beginning student of the Bible, or have spent a lifetime studying God's word, this series will provide you with new insights and greater understanding, and will instill in you a sense of wonder at the complexity of God's Word.
One of the astonishing discoveries will be that the same message runs from the beginning to the very end.
Genesis and Israel's Years in the Desert
- What were the Nephilim and what was their purpose?
- How does God signify that His covenant with Abraham is an unconditional, one-way commitment?
- What was the purpose of The Law?
- Why did God tell Moses to 'speak' to the rock at the waters of Meribah the second time around?
Joshua through the Poetical Books
- Is the book of Joshua prophetic of the events of Revelation?
- How does the story of Ruth represent our redemption in Jesus Christ?
- Why is David called 'a man after God's heart?'
Poetic Books, Daniel, Esther
- What is Solomon's purpose in Ecclesiastes?
- Why does Daniel pray for that which God has already promised?
- What is peculiar about God's calling King Cyrus 'anointed'?
Esther, Major and Minor Prophets
- Is the name of God really not mentioned in Esther?
- Were the first 39 chapters and last 27 chapters of Isaiah written by the same person?
- What mystery about Gog does the Septuagint version of Amos reveal?
Minor Prophets, Messianic Thread, Introduction to New Testament
- Why didn't Jonah want to go to Ninevah?
- What evidence from the Old Testment points definitively to Jesus Christ as the Messiah?
- What facts indicate an early-date writing for the gospels?
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts
- Why is there a disparity between the genealogies in Matthew and Luke?
- Was Jesus crucified on Wednesday or Friday?
- How many people saw Jesus after his resurrection?
Acts, Romans, Paul's Epistles
- Why was Paul willing to quote from non-Biblical sources when preaching on Mars Hill?
- Why can the letters to the Romans, Galatians, and Hebrews be considered a trilogy?
- Why did God bother creating the world when He knew that Adam would fall?
Hebrews to Revelation
- Does the writer of Hebrews give the readers the opportunity to temporarily return to Judaism to escape persecution?
- Who was the writer of James? Of Jude?
- Is the pre-tribulational, pre-millenial rapture view a recent theological development, or was it promoted as early as the 3rd century?
Revelation - Conclusion
- Do the seven churches in Revelation 2 & 3 refer also to historical periods of the Church?
- Who are the woman, the man child, and the dragon in Revelation 12?
- How can you pursue more in-depth studies?