The Indescribable Jesus! :)
List below contain excerpts from Chuck Missler's study ( http://www.khouse.org ) as well as Biblical research.
King of Jews
King of Israel
King of all the Ages
King of Heaven
King of Glory
King of Kings
Lord of Lords
A prophet before Moses
A priest after Melchizedek
A champion like Joshua
An offering in place of Isaac
A king from the line of David
A wise counselor above Solomon
A beloved/rejected/exalted son like Joseph
The heavens declare His glory
and the firmament shows His handiwork
He Who Is
and Whom always will be
The first and the last
The Alpha and Omega
The Beginning and End
The Aleph and the Tau
The A and the Z
- He's our Advocate, Almighty, the Amen, Anointed, Apostle, Atoning sacrifice, Author and the finisher, Author of eternal salvation, Author of life
- He's our Beloved son, Blessed hope, Bread of God, Bread of Life, Bridegroom, Bright and morning star;
- He's our Creator, Chief Cornerstone, Chief Shepherd, Chosen of God, Christ the New Adam, Christ Jesus;
- He's our Deliverer, our Door
- He's our Eternal Life, our Emmanuel
- He's our Faithful and True Servant and Witness, Firstborn of all creation, Firstborn of many brothers, Firstborn among the dead, Fullness of the Godhead
- He's our Good Shepherd
- He's our Head of the Church, Head of all Principality and Power, Heir of All Things, High Priest, Holy and Righteous One, Holy One of God and Israel, Horn of Salvation
- He's our Image of God, the Immanuel
- He's our Jesus Christ the Righteous, Judge of the living and the dead, Jesus our Lord
- He's our King of Kings, King of Saints, King of the Jews
- He's our Lamb of God, the Lamb that was slain, the 7 Spirits of God, the Seven Lamps, the Seven Horns, and the Seven Eyes, Lamb without blemish, the Light of Men, Light of the World, Lion of Judah, Living Bread, Living One, Living Stone, Logos, Lord God Omnipotent, Lord of Glory, Lord of Lords, Lord
- He's our Mediator, our Messiah
- He's our Offspring of David, the Only begotten Son, the One true God, Our passover
- He's our Paraclete, Passover Lamb, Power of God, Prince of Life, Prophet, Propiation for our Sins, Power of God
- He's our Rabbi, Resurrection and Life, Righteous Judge, Righteous One, Ruler of the Kings of the Earth
- He's our Son of David, Son of Abraham, Son of God, Son of Man, Son of the Blessed One, Son of the Highest, Son of the Living God, Son of the Most High God, and Spiritual Rock, and Saviour
- He's our Teacher, Temple, The First and the Last, The Life, The Truth, The Way, True Light, True Vine
- He's our Wisdom of God, Word, Word of God, Word of Life
He is the first fruits of them that slept
He is the I AM that I AM
He is the Voice of the Burning Bush
He is the captain of the Lord's Host
He is the Conqueror of Jericho
He is enduringly strong
He is Entirely Sincere
He is Eternally steadfast
He is immortally graceful
He is Imperially Powerful
He is Impartially Merciful
In Him dwells
The fullness of the Godhead bodily
The very God of very God
He is our Kinsman-Redeemer
and He is our Avenger of Blood
He is our City of Refuge
Our Performing High Priest
Our Personal Prophet
Our Reigning King
He's the loftiest idea in Literature
He's the highest personality in Philosophy
He's the fundamental doctrine of Theology
He's the Supreme Problem in 'higher criticism'!
He's the Miracle of the Ages
He's the superlative of everything Good
We are the beneficiaries of a love letter.
It was written on a wooden cross erected in Judea 2000 years ago.
He was crucified on a cross of wood,
Yet he made the hill on which it stood.
By Him were all things made that were made.
Without Him was not anything made that was made.
By Him are all things held together.
What held Him to that cross,
Was His love for you and me.
He was born of a woman, so we could be born of God.
He humbled himself so we could be lifted up.
He became a servant so we could be joint heirs with Him.
He suffered rejection so we could become His friends.
He denied Himself so we could freely receive all things.
He gave Himself so that He could bless us in every way.
He is available to the tempted and the tried.
He blesses the young.
He cleanses the lepers.
He defends the feeble.
He delivers the captives.
He discharges the debtors.
He forgives the sinners.
He franchises the meek.
He guards the besieged.
He heals the sick.
He provides strength to the weak.
He regards the aged.
He rewards the diligent.
He serves the unfortunate.
His offices are manifold
His reign is righteous
His promises are true
His goodness is limitless
His light is matchless
His grace is sufficient
His love never changes
His mercy is everlasting
His Word is enough
His yoke is easy
His Burden is light
The Heaven of Heavens cannot contain Him
Man cannot explain Him
The Pharisees couldn't stand Him
And learned that they couldn't stop Him
Pilate couldn't find any fault with Him
the witnesses couldn't agree against Him
Herod couldn't Kill Him
Death couldn't handle Him
The Grave couldn't Hold Him!
He has always been and always will be.
He had no predecessor and will have no successor.
You can't impeach Him
He isn't going to resign.
His Name is above every name
That at the name of Yeshua
every knee shall bow
every tongue shall confess
That JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!
His IS the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever and ever -- AMEN!